Wheel Replicas stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of each and every wheel that we produce and promote. Each wheel is manufactured to exacting standards, set under SAE J2530 specifications*, and is put through a rigorous testing process, including proper load rating, impact fatigue, cornering fatigue, and radial fatigue tests. These tests ensure the structural integrity of every Wheel Replicas product, and are a main reason Wheel Replicas is a leader in the custom wheel industry.
Wheel Replicas – Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty
Wheel Replicas warrants to the original retail purchaser, that all wheels distributed by Verde are free of structural defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the wheel(s).
Wheel Replicas – Chrome & Paint Warranty
Wheel Replicas warrants to the original retail purchaser, that all Chrome-plated wheels are guaranteed against separation and peeling for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
Painted wheels are guaranteed against paint separation and paint peeling for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
Verde’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at the sole discretion of Verde, without charge, and excluding freight if wheel(s) are found to be defective.
This warranty excludes:
- Any wheels that have been damaged due to abuse, neglect, misuse, or that have been repaired or altered.
- Wheels that have been used in off-road or racing environments.
- Wheels that have been damaged due to adverse weather conditions, or road chemicals.
- Wheels that have been improperly installed or installed with other than recommended accessories.
- Wheels that have been installed with tires that exceed the recommended size or installed on vehicles that they were not specifically intended.
- Transfer of title of any Wheel Replicas by the original purchaser voids the warranty.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights under state laws. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. A copy of this warranty and installation instructions are supplied in each wheel box for your convenience.
*SAE – The Society of Automobile Engineers J2530 – references the standards for Aftermarket Wheels – Passenger Cars and Light Truck – Performance Requirements and Test Procedures: This SAE Recommended Practice provides performance and sampling requirements, test procedures, and marking requirements for aftermarket wheels intended for normal highway use on passenger cars, light trucks, and multipurpose passenger vehicles.